Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to Blogging - Triathlon time

Hello WWW!
Haven't been here for ages, not sure why but i guess the lack of results - regression more like, has made me less than keen to re-live reality. So let's focus on some positives.
  1. I have continued to be very active over the past 18 months - very active.
  2. I have increased my lean body mass by an impressive amount (maybe not so impressive if you take the time into account but it justifies a little the lack of weight reduction)
  3. i am in training for the Triathlon!! This has bumped everything up several notches.
  4. I have realised that the biggest benefit to life now would be to drop some serious KGS. every KG i am down will be one less to lug around the course.

So now I'm back and will be posting details of my training, progress and weight loss on this important site! i will even put some pictures here for reference.

for now most of my thoughts will be on Triathlon related issues but that gives enormous scope.

Yours,

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment