Sunday, February 21, 2010

here we go!

Kicking off the first day of the 8th week i am feeling good about this process. I weighed in this morning at 96.5 kgs. i don't think i'll hit my original goal of 85 at week 12 but i am sure i'll be under the 90 mark making a great point for maintenance.

This week i have a big meeting in Singapore, but that's ok. i am not drinking so i'll keep the food to a minimum and i can still workout without missing any sessions. I will fast tomorrow as that is travelling day - dinner with the team to break the fast will be a good point. i leave late so i can still get a run in the morning. I'll follow up with a fast on Friday when i get back.

Then we start a new 4 week programme. i am going for the Hardcore fat loss because it has a 6 day routine. I feel that i need to really push for excellence over the next 4 weeks. i will start out easy but move for real progression over the four weeks - this includes the intervals.

i will do two ESE days each week also.

Saturday i take my next set of photos - i think the difference will be profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment