Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Official

It's now an official weight! 98.2kg (216 lbs) while it's the same as Friday's weigh in it is now official - this is the lowest I've been since Christmas 1998, i remember it well because we were at a friend's place in Byron Bay discussing how much I'd changed, well now I'm back baby and headed in the other direction.

This is also the last week of the 12 week challenge - after this the hard part starts but i still wanna go out with a bang. i am doing it all this week to drop an extra kg or two.

I've gone carb free since Friday morning, this hit me hard as it still did my workout Friday, golf on Saturday and ran 10k on Sunday morning. Then that familiar lethargic feeling set in, and i just could not move yesterday. But today the 'fat for fuel' has kicked in and i feel good.

Today i start the first 30 hour fast! i had lunch at 2pm (later than intended due to some idiot at work) and now will not eat until 8pm tomorrow night. This is going to be hard but i believe it will be worth it. Then i do another from Thursday through to Friday night.

Saturday is my visit to the doctor, then I'll have a body weight workout before my final pictures - stay tuned for that!

The tough part is that Sunday i go on a business trip to where my fat friend lives - possibly the person responsible for all these years of being heavy (not that I'm shallow enough to blame other people) - this will mean that my return to drinking will be like a frat party. I'm not sure how i will mange this but will do my best - it's only two days after all.

The great thing is that my friend is also trying to turn his life around and my transformation will become his inspiration (i hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment