Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not bad

Well, i didn't post yesterday so i think I'll just hit the what happened items today rather than the usual rant about stuff.

Yesterday was running day. got up at 5 and started by 5:30. Running partner is not here so i was on my own. Started nicely but my mp3 player ran out of batteries and then at the half way point i just had to stop. But i kept walking and then ran the second half of the third lap. Then for the fourth lap i cut it in quarters - walk, run, walk, run.

i felt like I'd copped out of the run by the time was only 8 minutes more than the first time we ran so i am pretty happy. also, after 5k i really felt like there is not way I'll be able to run the actual half marathon - but after doing a little walking etc. i really feel that it wont be so hard - and there are still 8 weeks to go.

Today is fast day, had a good workout this morning and best of all i weighed in at 98.2kg. this is the lowest ever - now i know that Monday will be higher so i don't want to be too excited but it still is a milestone of sorts.

I will end today with a low carb meal and then stick to low carbs for the rest of the diet, which ends on the 6th. I intend to do two 30 hour fasts in this time - i know this will be hard but I'm sure the result will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment