Sunday, May 24, 2009

Official Obesity

Well it is official! i have not managed to maintain below the obesity level. Today's weigh in was 100.8 kg. I am not happy however given the weekend's activities and last night's eating frenzy i know why. While initially very angry i have decided to look on the bight side - so here goes with some positives.
  • It is a loss from last week and officially my lowest in the past ten weeks (and lowest official weigh in for the past 10 years also i think)
  • The loss is fat, definitely not muscle.
  • Losing 1lb of fat is pretty good, if i did it every week I'd be down 52 lbs in a year.
  • I might have lost more than 1lb of fat as i have pushed hard and increased strength this week.
  • The anger i felt this morning was turned into a really hard core workout.
  • Stuffing my face on special food brought by my mother in law must have pushed the weight to a high point which will swing down later.
  • My clothes fit better showing also that I've lost fat.

But, we must not let positive thoughts lead to a feeling of success. So this week i will continue with the ESE (even though i have guests from out of town and it will be difficult), run a full 10k on Thursday (even though my running partner is not here), eat lots of Shiritake noodles to reduce overall calorie intake and do a little more in the evening (most likely WII Fit).

I want to see a monumental result next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment