Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not Obese

I am no longer Obese!! While it is unofficial (official weigh in is Monday only) today i weighed in at 99.8kgs (219.5lbs) which at 6 foot nothing makes me overweight and no longer obese from a BMI perspective.

Never did i think the term Overweight would sound so sweet.

Now i must try very hard to keep to my nutrition plan as i never want to see the obese reading again. I think Brad's ESE Post today really sums it up on this front.

And a big shout out to my followers Geoff and Liz. Finally i have some comments and someone to be accountable to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Chris! Thanks for the shout out, and nice work on your goals. You seem to be doing very well already, so keep using that momentum and don't let anything slow you down :)

    ReplyDelete