Friday, May 15, 2009

Exercise


As i mentioned before I've always been quite fond of the gym. But having said that I've always signed up and worked out regularly for 1 month, felt great and then stopped. The most I've ever done is about 2 months.


Why this happens I've never really been able to figure out. i mean each time i could tell you why, got sick, went away, blah blah list goes on. What i find interesting or sad is that it always happens - it must be in my head.


But this time i can honestly say that it will not happen again. i have been going to the gym for over a year now, everyday and constantly. Not that the before picture on the right gives any indication of that but i think you can imagine what it looked like before.


I also have a range of other activities i do when I'm not at the gym ranging from Golf, sailing, wake boarding, kite surfing (that's a picture of me). In fact kite surfing is one of the main motivations behind this transformation as the lighter i am the more i can do it. due to light winds and my busy schedule i don't really get to do it enough for weight loss but hitting the gym each day and watching what i eat will help to get out more often.
Once i complete the 'Body for Life' programme that I've committed myself to i will start Turbulence Training which is truly three days a week. as i like to workout everyday this frees me up to do other interesting activities. I've already lined up a rock climbing course and at my son's Taikwondo studio they do Muay Thai so that will be on the radar. Also, as gay as it might sound i want to do a period of Pilate's as i believe it will sort out some of my other issues.
There is just so much to do. Spin classes i think are great and body pump at out gym is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment