Monday, May 11, 2009

Get Help


This is the beginning of a blog quest although the bean pole quest has been ongoing for some time. The reason for the blog is to help me achieve my goal and to stop me from giving up - as this is what usually happens.

So where are we at today. This is the beginning of week 9 of a 12 week transformation. I've lost 10kg (22lbs) so far and as this is the largest amount of weight I've lost in one go I am now worried that I'll lose momentum and give up (as I've done so many times before).

So this is my official log of my progress as I move forward in the quest to lose 30kg (66lbs).

The programme so far is the Body for Life 12 week transformation, no alcohol and healthy food combined with 24 hour fasts 2 times per week.

Once complete i will go onto turbulence training and keep the alcohol in check. As turbulence is three times per week i will do a range of other activities on off days including rock climbing, kick boxing, swimming and surfing. For now I've just committed to running a half marathon in two months time so i guess running will be a focus.

Today i had my upper body workout, a healthy breakfast of cereal, strawberries, peaches and low fat milk. Lunch was from the canteen (Thai food) with minimal rice. Tonight I plan for a salad but it will depend on what my wife cooks.

Tomorrow is interval training on the treadmill and fast till dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment