Sunday, July 12, 2009

All Good!

Well the plan was to eat right and keep up the work outs etc while on holiday. I did most of my TT workouts missing only one, and the kiteboarding and surfing etc. have left me really really exhausted (seriously over trained i think). But as for food and drink forget it! i have pigged out and been really bad on the booze - especially beer which really fattens me up. I did fast a few times but not as many as intended and a few failed due to the arrival of super tasty food that i just had to try - you can't get that stuff here.

So what is the result? 98.6kgs. I am happy with this as it's about what i had weighed before i left, isn't above the obese mark and i feel I've actually increase some muscle with the new TT workout I'm on.

But i must lose more now, i cannot get lazy now that I've gotten back safely - i know that i could quickly find myself up above this if i let my guard down. What's more there is still more to lose and i should be focusing on getting to the target.

So, what is the target now. I want to be below 90kg by the end of the next TT 4 week programme. that gives me 7 weeks to meet my goal.

To break it down, i have one week before i do the marathon. Need to keep focused on that, will do the TT but keep it low weight so that i retain the energy to run.

Then i have two more weeks of 2K3 where i can pump up the weight and go hard on the intervals. Food wise i want to go low carb and do three fasts per week - this will help to drop a big amount as a head start to the race to break the 90.

For the 4 weeks of 2K4 i want to focus on low calorie, three meals no snacks and three fasts per week (one on the weekend to sort out some weekend overeating).

If i achieve my goal of breaking the 90kg mark then i will be able to treat myself to a kiting holiday - I'm thinking of Mauritius.

No comments:

Post a Comment