Monday, July 13, 2009

Back on Track

Had a good day yesterday as far as healthy goes. hi-fibre breakfast, reasonable lunch (Thai Food, small rice) and Irish stew for dinner (my wife has really got the cooking down now) topped off with a low cal yogurt. Eating complete by 7:30 and then just tea till bed.

Today is fast day, started with an interval run. Feeling good, but i know that I'm going to have to skip lunch today with the team whom i haven't seen in weeks, plus the Muslim food here is great and i will miss that. I'm tossing up whether doing ESE after lunch might be better in general as i don't have to compromise lunches - like tomorrow i have lunch with a client. I guess it's just a case of do it when you can. I really love the fact that i was fully fasted when i hit the gym this morning, and now every key stroke is burning fat.

Still struggling to get back into work after my holiday, some say that's a sign of a good holiday - i guess they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment