Monday, July 27, 2009

Motivation

i just can't seem to get motivated today. i'm feel depressed, i gained some weight by pigging out on stuff that i haven't had in ages - chocolate and beer etc. I'm feeling fitter and fitter and have had great confidence comments all weekend but still i'm struggling. What's going on?

Can't really be bothered to write this blog but i guessed i needed to at least put down how crappy i feel. My weight was almost back to the 'obese' level this morning. It's hard to work out what is going on, my clothes still fit right so i guess it's a little body composition thing.

this week is dinner and guests all week, it's also the last week of 2K3. I really need to step all of this up. i need to be down below my best weight by September - we have a regional meeting and i want to get some positive comments at least. Anyway it creates a goal.

So, for the four weeks of 2K4 i need to be on top of my diet - this is key. i also need to have something else to do on off days. let me ponder all this during this week so i can hit the ground running for the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment