Sunday, July 5, 2009

Holiday

I had hoped to be fit and happy with my weight at this point. Sadly i am somewhat disappointed. I do not have any real proof as the scale at the gym here is no good but i feel I've put on weight. The pictures i took yesterday don't show much but there is something there.

I watched what went on the first few days food wise. I went to the gym and completed my TT workouts. I fasted one full day in the week (second fast i didn't go through with as the baby gave me a cold i wanted to deal with). And most importantly I've been super active. A couple of hours surfing in the morning, several hours kiting in the afternoon. Walks, swims, etc. This should burn massive amounts of calories. I have done so much exercise i really really hurt. Haven't done intervals as i am so active already.

Food intake has been a bit of an issue. I've been drinking a lot of beer too, and I'm sure this does not help but at the end of the day this is my holiday so i should enjoy it. I have the day to myself today so i will fast and do all my activity. I will also rest a lot - lack of sleep on this trip is clear.

I'm off now to start my 2K3 workout - this should kick start a day of fat loss. the Family won't be home till late so i can fast all day. I will keep it low cal tomorrow and keep up the activity. Burn baby burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment